Monday, March 1, 2010

GOALS!!

In school recently, we've been working with our advisory groups to help them set goals for their high school career. (As a brand-new high school, we're emphasizing a small-group approach from day one--really good to build comfort with a new situation.) It's gotten me thinking about what I hope to get out of this whole running thing. So here goes......

MY GOALS!

- A 3:30 marathon (8 minute miles? Stranger things have happened)
- A half-marathon PR (under 1:41 - my next chance is in May!)
- Run races for fun and charity (read: don't take myself so seriously)
- Maintain my weight around 150 lbs (I'm down 5 from my post-holiday high of 165)
- Get more energy to do my job better than I do now
- Make staying healthy a priority
- Make new friends through running (already started on that!)

What are you hoping to get out of running (or whatever it is you find important)?

No comments:

Post a Comment