Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fundraising Update

If you're reading this and you've supported me in any way (financial, emotional, or otherwise) - THANK YOU!! This is a big thing I'm doing here, and it's challenging in just about every way imaginable. Your support, and the stories I hear about peoples' personal experience with cancer, get me out the door every day and doing things I never thought I could do. (See the rambling post below.)

As of right now, I've raised $925 - 22% of my goal! Awesome progress so far, but I know we can all do more! Some ideas coming up include two big events:
1. A "Playing for the Cure" party at our house in New Hampshire (drop me a line if you want more info!)
2. A "Gadgets for the Cure" drive - you get to get rid of old unwanted electronics, we send them to be reused or recycled, they give us money toward the cause!

Any other fundraising ideas are welcome--what's worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment